Author Topic: My wife likes BDSM a.k.a. S&M, any hints, tips, or tricks?  (Read 11419 times)

mythreeboys

My wife likes BDSM a.k.a. S&M, any hints, tips, or tricks?
« on: June 10, 2008, 10:41:46 PM »
My intent is not to offend any of you, but to hopefully learn something from you! 

My wife, in her past, has experienced the S&M lifestyle.  It is something I've been interested in for awhile and even more so since meeting her and actually engaging in some typical BDSM activity. . . restraints, belts, floggers, and the such.  Without getting into to much detail on the board and risk getting kicked off, I'll get to the point.

I feel that my inexperience with the lifestyle makes me inadequate when it comes to her expectations of me as her Dom (Dominant).  Don't get me wrong, the sex is awesome!  And I do alright with the restraints, toys, and teasing, as well as the verbal and physical aspects.  But, if any of you are knowledgable or familiar with being a Dom, I'd like to improve my ablilty to the point where I am actually in control emotionally and mentally.

Feel free to leave a reply or to PM me!  And PLEASE don't be shy!  My wife and I are, for the most part, very open people and your input would be greatly appreciated!

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
Re: My wife likes BDSM a.k.a. S&M, any hints, tips, or tricks?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 11:00:03 PM »
Well..     I don't think we have a forum board for this post.   :LMAO:

I can't offer too much advice because I haven't dealt with this...    I have been tied up and had some sort of electric shocker thing put on my, well..  nuts..       It was actually pretty cool..  But I won't get into that here.    LOL

I hope you find the answers that you are looking for and I will be reading this thread for sure.   :)    Might learn something myself.....

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Offline jmack

• Will draw for food
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • pixelmack.com
    • Visual & Creative Studio
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 12:19:39 AM »
im jealous. My wife isnt in to those things, though I have always been... what type of advice are you looking for?

EDIT: my experience is limited to tying up, anal, slapping and 3somes... if you are into spanking, dominating, throaght gagging, her wearing a strap-on, i don't have experience with that.

with enough discussion, you can feel safe and secure that you aren't hurting each other. try taping it and watching it together - it works for me and it's great to watch later with her
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 03:17:03 AM by jmack »

Offline Jim

• NOTHING GREATER THAN A GATOR!!
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • DP. Best damn site ever.
    • Myspace
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 12:24:22 AM »
First off, let me just say.....  :plus1: for sharing this. lol

Never had much experience with this. We've done the tie up thing but thats about it. I would say though, that as long as you have your safe word, DOMINATE THE HELL OUT OF HER!!!!!! lol

Offline BobChase

• Welcome my son. Welcome to the machine.
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels
    • 358 Fitness
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Bob
  • Xbox Gamertag: TheBigCieez
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 05:54:25 AM »
I have been tied up and had some sort of electric shocker thing put on my, well..  nuts..       It was actually pretty cool..  But I won't get into that here.    LOL

Too late. That's genie's already out of the bottle. :laugh2:

Back on topic. Do you know her threshold for pain? Have you discussed boundaries and turnons/offs with your wife? I would probably start there. Other than that I've got nuthin'.

Offline Frobozz

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 68
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Mitch
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 07:59:55 AM »
I have been tied up and had some sort of electric shocker thing put on my, well..  nuts..       It was actually pretty cool..  But I won't get into that here.    LOL

Too late. That's genie's already out of the bottle. :laugh2:

Keith encountered some problems when he first tried BDSM since he made the mistake of using "again" as his safe word.

Offline BigLuv

• All I want for Christmas are naughty hot lesbians who are obviously whores
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 09:06:29 AM »
this is one area my spouse and I dont care to much for.. So im sorry I cant help ya out.  one of those things gonna love it or absolutely hate it.  Im not gonna try cause i dont wanna do either... 

Well..     I don't think we have a forum board for this post.   :LMAO:

I can't offer too much advice because I haven't dealt with this...    I have been tied up and had some sort of electric shocker thing put on my, well..  nuts..       It was actually pretty cool..  But I won't get into that here.    LOL

I hope you find the answers that you are looking for and I will be reading this thread for sure.   :)    Might learn something myself.....

......... that was YOU IN THE ROOM TOOOOO!!!!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 09:09:28 AM by BigLuv »

Offline Keith

• I have Civil War balls; they're blue and gray
  • Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 77
  • Need any help? PM me.
    • DaddyPlace.com
  • Children?: 4 -- Tyler, Tanner, Kaydence, and Kambria
  • First Name?: Keith
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 09:09:06 AM »
:LMAO: guys...        I already see the title change for me now..   Somehow I knew that was gonna happen....      LOL

Great Deals for dads on child products, check out Daddy's Deals
Looking for baby names?  Check out the Baby Name Wizard book
New Dad and have questions?  Check out Be Prepared - A Practical Handbook for New Dads.  Recommended by dads.

Offline BigLuv

• All I want for Christmas are naughty hot lesbians who are obviously whores
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 09:11:13 AM »
WELL Done fellas

Offline pinmonkey001

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2008, 09:16:49 AM »
There are pleanty of books that might help you with this.  I don't recall the name of them, but I'm told they are very informative.  Also, I know specifically of one messageboard that is devoted to this subject and the people on it would be glad to give you hints and resources to look at.  I'm not sure if it's permitted to post the link here, so if you would like feel free to PM me and I'll hand it over.

In the meantime I'd like to encourage you to talk to your wife on her past experiances, what she liked what she didn't like, and to set her limits.  She should be able to help you at least get a firm grasp on where to start. Good luck.

Offline Bill

• I beat blue ballz
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2008, 09:38:46 AM »
It's quite alright to post the link in here Mark.  Any time that we can't help with advice (in this case most of us aren't lucky enough to be experienced in....) we encourage the chance to point them down the right road.

Offline pinmonkey001

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2008, 09:47:42 AM »
Ok Bill thanks.  As this was a sexually oriented site I wasn't sure.  Oddly enough it's a fairly common site. 

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/forums/?forumID=200269

(the city doesn't have to be buffalo.  If you leave it blank i'm sure it will find it.

bacially is the "kink" listing under craigslist.org.

Offline BigCöx

• Well, I'm just this guy, you know?
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 4
  • Sloan's Daddy - 12/17/07
    • BC on FB
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Matt
  • Xbox Gamertag: c0dek
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2008, 10:19:54 AM »
Keith encountered some problems when he first tried BDSM since he made the mistake of using "again" as his safe word.

then the second time, he used "oww!" with the same results...

I've got nothing to offer in the way of advice either, but I'm glad you felt comfortable enough to put yourself out there and share this

:plus1:

I guess the only thing I could say is that no matter what you're doing, make sure that ultimately you are both enjoying it!

Offline runthrubland

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2008, 10:45:22 AM »
I got it you can fly out here to Reno and go to the Moonlight bunny ranch they have couples classes for that and other lifestyles.

Offline Jim

• NOTHING GREATER THAN A GATOR!!
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • DP. Best damn site ever.
    • Myspace
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2008, 12:03:36 PM »
I got it you can fly out here to Reno and go to the Moonlight bunny ranch they have couples classes for that and other lifestyles.

And I bet you'd just LOVE to be there tour guide while they're here, huh?   lol

I just wanted to thank Matt again for bringing this subject to light. The more I think about it, the more I think i'll mention it to the missus. If she agrees, I might get to watch ONE whole football game this season in peace.....lol

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution