Author Topic: Must see video: Lock Bumping  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Frobozz

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 68
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Mitch
Must see video: Lock Bumping
« on: August 14, 2006, 06:26:57 PM »
[stream=380,320]http://media.plsthx.com/media/c1a01663179e5068a86ad62963140607.wmv[/stream]

for more info download the attched pdf file

Offline davidAZ

• Does anyone need a Devil's Advocate? Anyone? *tap tap tap* Hello! Is this thing on?
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
    • Associated Content Articles
Re: Must see video: Lock Bumping
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 09:55:51 PM »
Great info, it's scary that something like this could be out there!

However, even without this device, nothing is really burglary proof.  If somebody wants in, they could bust a window, break in a back door, climb to a second floor, and so on.  Would there be evidence of a break-in, yep.  But it's not necessarily evidence that could lead to the criminal.  And let's not forget about home invasions.  Probably more popular in the US, two to four bad guys can bust through your front door with guns drawn taking anything they like.

And lets not pretend that a locked door is all we can do.  In the video they "broke into" businesses... they'd still have alarms and video cameras.  Many upscale homes have alarm monitors that require a password, so the magic key won't solve the problem.  I imagine that within 10 years, a home-use video survalience kit will be a norm (watch out neighbors!).

Also, if that key system could enter my vehicle, it still couldn't start it because my key has a chip that needs to match up with the code in the car.  I'd imagine that using this system for homes, and whatever burgler targets, could be adapted.
PS3 Online ID: davidAZ
Games Playing Online: Madden 07, Resistance: Fall of Man, Fight Night Round 3

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution