Author Topic: How do I kick the habit??  (Read 3601 times)

rocknrolldad

Re: How do I kick the habit??
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2008, 05:40:08 AM »
how do you not see the diff between VW and soda? VW - 50 calories packed with vitamins and electrolites but low sugar unlike gatorade.. soda - high fructose corn syrup, caffeine, carbonation, causes kidney stones..

yeah the VW company is awesome they sent me a morale package here to the deployed area and it had 1 of every flavor in it.

between carbonated flavored water and soda I meant.

Offline echocoder

• Why am I always the only sniper on Vacant?
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
    • My Website
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2008, 10:22:55 AM »
I used to drink so much soda you would think I had stock in the companies that produce Coke and Mountain Dew.  Ever since I was little, that was all I would drink.  I'm trying to cut back on it now... switched over to Diet Mt Dew and Coke Zero... on occasion I splurge and get the real thing... mainly to cure a killer headache.

I have noticed though... when I'm not all hopped up on mountain dew, I'm less irritable and just seem to feel better overall.  Trying to kick the habit completely on my birthday (next week).  No more sodas, no more fast food, etc.  I can almost see the pounds just melting off.

Offline Rob

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 13
    • Longitude 111
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Rob
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2008, 05:21:12 PM »
yeah i find that in order to get a caffeine high I need a triple of esspresso or about 5 cans of soda! I used to get a buzz on just 1 can.. i need to get back down to that..
My Geocaching blog: http://www.longitude111.com

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution