Author Topic: "We don't go to Ravenholm" - Orange Box question  (Read 836 times)

oj467

"We don't go to Ravenholm" - Orange Box question
« on: July 28, 2008, 08:51:04 AM »
So I decided to "finish" the Orange Box for my 360 and I'm currently at the very start of the "We don't go to Ravenholm" chapter. 

Just curious about how many hours of play remain from this point on.  Thanks!

Offline Adrian's Dad

• Cinema
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Cody
Re: "We don't go to Ravenholm" - Orange Box question
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 09:13:58 AM »
I just finished HL2 and episodes 1 and 2 this weekend.  It took about 12 or 13 hours for me to complete Half Life 2 and you're about halfway through so I'd say you still have another 5 or 6 hours to go.

Vertigo

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 02:42:07 PM »
Ya I think you are about half way through. The real 'test' is to play that level with the gravity gun only (there is an achievement for that). Similarly, there are about 3 achievements in the part just before the Ravenholm level, one is to shoot the 'ball' into the basketball backet with the gravity gun, one is to jump on the ledge at the beginning and find the old 'suit' from the original half life, and I think there may be one more achievement.

I ended up spending the entire July 4 long weekend playing just Half Life 2 and Portal. Though game time may have been 12-13 hours, real time is likely 18-20.

I now have to go and play Episode 1 and 2, but I understand that they are not as long.

Offline Adrian's Dad

• Cinema
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
  • Children?: 1
  • First Name?: Cody
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 03:06:48 PM »
Episodes 1 and 2 combined took me probably about 6 or so hours to complete.  The end of episode 2 was a real bitch though so it may take you less or longer.

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution