Author Topic: Rock Band's DLC for this week  (Read 20488 times)

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Re: Rock Band's DLC for this week
« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2010, 11:19:05 AM »
PS3 50% off select Rock Band tracks.

We have an exciting DLC sale to announce for PlayStation 3 Rock Band players. Starting September 21 and running for two weeks, a whole list of DLC singles and packs will be discounted on PlayStation 3. Check out the full list of tracks from 20 different artists, including Foo Fighters, Slipknot, Rush, and Creedence Clearwater Revival, all discounted up to 50%!

•R.E.M. - "Losing My Religion"
•Flyleaf - "Again"
•Avenged Sevenfold - "Bat Country"
•The Runaways - "Cherry Bomb"
•Anberlin - "Feel Good Drag"
•Stone Temple Pilots - "Interstate Love Song
•Slipknot Pack 01 featuring "Psychosocial," "Duality," & "Sulfur"
•Night Ranger Pack 01 featuring "(You Can Still) Rock in America," "Don't Tell Me You Love Me," & "You're Gonna Hear It From Me"

•Foreigner Pack 01 featuring "Feels Like the First Time," "Blue Morning, Blue Day," & "Headknocker"
•Rise Against Pack 01 featuring "Prayer of the Refugee," "Re-Education (Through Labor)," & "Savior"
•The Offspring Pack 01 featuring "Gone Away," "Pretty Fly (for a White Guy)," & "Self Esteem"
•The White Stripes Pack 02 featuring "Fell in Love with a Girl," "Seven Nation Army," & "You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do as You're Told)"

•Megadeth's Rust in Peace album pack featuring "Dawn Patrol," "Five Magics," "Hangar 18," "Holy Wars...The Punishment Due," "Lucretia," "Poison Was the Cure," "Rust In Peace...Polaris," "Take No Prisoners," & "Tornado of Souls"

•Creedence Clearwater Revival Pack 01 featuring "Fortunate Son," "Bad Moon Rising," "Born on the Bayou," "Down on the Corner," "Green River," "I Heard it Through the Grapevine," "Lookin' Out My Back Door," "Proud Mary," "Run Through the Jungle," "Travelin' Band," "Up Around the Bend," & "Who'll Stop the Rain"

•REO Speedwagon / Styx Tour '09 Pack featuring Styx's "Renegade," "Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)," & "Too Much Time on My Hands" and REO Speedwagon's "Ridin' the Storm Out," "Roll With the Changes," & Take It On the Run," plus the Styx / REO Speedwagon track "Can't Stop Rockin'"

•Foo Fighters Pack 03 featuring "Best of You," "The Pretender," "Wheels," & "Word Forward"
•Jane's Addiction's Nothing's Shocking album pack featuring "Had a Dad," "Idiots Rule," "Jane Says," "Ocean Size," "Pig's in Zen," "Standing in the Shower...Thinking," "Summertime Rolls," "Ted, Just Admit It...," "Thank You Boys," & "Up the Beach"

•Nine Inch Nails Pack 01 featuring "March of the Pigs," "The Collector," & "The Perfect Drug"
•Pantera's Great Southern Trendkill Pack featuring "(Reprise) Sandblasted Skin," "10's," "13 Steps to Nowhere," "Drag the Waters," "Floods," "Living Through Me (Hell's Wrath)," "Suicide Note Pt. II," "The Great Southern Trendkill," "The Underground in America," & "War Nerve"

•Rush's Moving Pictures album pack featuring "Limelight (Original Version)," "Red Barchetta," "The Camera Eye," "Tom Sawyer (Original Version)," "Vital Signs," "Witch Hunt (Part III of Fear)," & "YYZ"

Rock Band PS3 announcement

Offline colesdad

• Mick Foley is my favorite UFC downloadable character.
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #166 on: September 22, 2010, 06:32:02 PM »
Here's the DLC that was released this week! It's a healthy does of reggae, long over due in Rock Band, courtesy of one of the genre's most beloved icons. We'll be seeing Get Up, Stand Up on disc for RB3, but to tide you over here's the rest of Bob Marley and the Wailers' epic album Legend. Enjoy!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 system (Sept. 21):

“Is This Love” +
“No Woman No Cry” +
“Could You Be Loved”
“Three Little Birds” +
“Buffalo Soldier”
“Stir It Up”
“One Love/People Get Ready”
“I Shot the Sheriff”
“Waiting in Vain” +
“Redemption Song”
“Satisfy My Soul” +
“Exodus”
“Jamming”

(All tracks are original master recordings)

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 3 system Sept. 22)

These tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks, as well as “Legend (Album)” on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system and as individual tracks on Wii. Tracks marked with “+” will also be available for download in the family-friendly LEGO® Rock Band Music Store.

Price:

$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song

$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song

$19.99, £9.99 UK, €14.99 EU (1600 Microsoft Points for Xbox 360) for Legend (Album)

Even though my copy of rb2 was stolen I am still gonna get this and play what I can on lego rb

[img width= height= alt=]http://bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/detail5/360/SoonerProud.png[/img]

Offline BobChase

• Welcome my son. Welcome to the machine.
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels
    • 358 Fitness
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Bob
  • Xbox Gamertag: TheBigCieez
« Reply #167 on: September 22, 2010, 08:06:48 PM »
 :whoa:

420!

Offline Aftrthought051

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #168 on: September 24, 2010, 06:47:25 PM »
 :BNB:  :righton:
Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 system (Sept. 28):

•Anthrax – “Among the Living”
•Anthrax – “I’m the Man”
•Anthrax – “Indians” +
•Anthrax – “Madhouse (Live)” +
•Anthrax – “Metal Thrashing Mad (Live)” +
•My Chemical Romance – “I’m Not Okay (I Promise)”
•My Chemical Romance – “Welcome to the Black Parade”
•30 Seconds to Mars – “Closer to the Edge” +
•Atreyu – “Coffin Nails”
•Buckcherry – “Out of Line”
•The Doobie Brothers – “Listen to the Music” +
•The Doobie Brothers – “Long Train Runnin’” +
(All tracks are original master recordings) (These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 3 system Sept. 29) These tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks, as well as “Anthrax Pack 01”on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system and as individual tracks on Wii. Tracks marked with “+” will also be available for download in the family-friendly LEGO® Rock Band Music Store.

Price: $1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song $2.00 USD (200 Wii PointsTM) per song and $8.49, £4.39 UK, €6.59 EU (680 Microsoft Points) for Anthrax Pack 01 ** Dates for Rock Band game tracks are tentative and subject to change. **

Planet XB360 article

Offline BobChase

• Welcome my son. Welcome to the machine.
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels
    • 358 Fitness
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Bob
  • Xbox Gamertag: TheBigCieez
« Reply #169 on: September 24, 2010, 07:14:28 PM »
 :devil:

Mmmmmm. Anthrax.

Offline colesdad

• Mick Foley is my favorite UFC downloadable character.
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #170 on: October 08, 2010, 03:41:28 PM »
Here's the milestone DLC coming out next week, the full album of Are You Experienced? by Jimi Hendrix! There's more classic tracks in here than you can shake a stick at, which makes this an incredibly fitting release to put the RB library over 2,000 total songs. Enjoy!

Available on Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 3 system (Oct. 12):

“Purple Haze” +
“Manic Depression” +
“Hey Joe (Live)”
“Love or Confusion” +
“May This Be Love” +
“The Wind Cries Mary” +
“Fire (Live)”
“3rd Stone from the Sun” +
“Foxey Lady” +
“Are You Experienced?”
“Stone Free” +
“Highway Chile” +

(All tracks are original master recordings)

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation 3 system Oct. 13)

These tracks will be available for purchase as individual tracks, as well as “Are You Experienced: Rock Band Edition (Album) on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 system and as individual tracks on Wii. Tracks marked with “+” will also be available for download in the family-friendly LEGO® Rock Band Music Store.

[img width= height= alt=]http://bfbc2.elxx.net/sig/detail5/360/SoonerProud.png[/img]

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution