Author Topic: Health question kinda personal ish  (Read 2410 times)

Offline BigLuv

• All I want for Christmas are naughty hot lesbians who are obviously whores
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 0
Health question kinda personal ish
« on: September 13, 2008, 11:00:31 PM »
            After I ejaculate lately i noticed some moderate to lengthy pain in my left testicle.  The pain is not very bad and it kind of feels like the after math of being hit in the balls with it radiating in my stomach..?? any suggestions Ill call my doc monday i guesss

Offline runthrubland

• Big Daddy Hero
Re: Health question kinda personal ish
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 11:07:23 PM »
Use your right hand that way your left wrist won't smash it lol

Offline Frobozz

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 68
  • Children?: 2
  • First Name?: Mitch
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 11:20:21 PM »
Use your right hand that way your left wrist won't smash it lol

:rollinglaugh:

Yep, call your doc.    Any chance you did something lately to get a hernia?

Offline BigLuv

• All I want for Christmas are naughty hot lesbians who are obviously whores
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 06:56:42 AM »
yea fro Wifes an RN so we 99% convinced its not a hernia.. its fooking stupid thats my diagnosis right now

Offline Frobozz

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 08:52:49 AM »
I hope you already did a self-check on the boys to make sure nothing feels out of the ordinary.

BTW, I had a hernia 2 years ago.  Took the docs almost 2 months to find it.  It didn't even show up on an MRI.  It was so damn small but hurt like hell.  They didn't confirm that I had it until it started ripping further to the point where they could actually feel it.   Now I'm not saying that this is what you have, just that sometimes the buggers hide out pretty well while still giving a good deal of pain.

Offline Bill

• I beat blue ballz
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 09:42:16 AM »
It sounds like it could be a hernia or possibly a twisted testicle.  A friend of mine had that problem a long time back and the twist in the vas deferens was so bad that it actually severely restricted blood flow to the testicle and it had to be removed.  Here's the kicker.  Guess what he did to cause it?......

Give up?

He hopped up from the couch and felt a bit of a pain that went away after a short time but every time he unleashed the troops it hurt.  I would get to a doctor.

Offline joey791

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 10:49:07 AM »
It sounds like it could be a hernia or possibly a twisted testicle.  A friend of mine had that problem a long time back and the twist in the vas deferens was so bad that it actually severely restricted blood flow to the testicle and it had to be removed.  Here's the kicker.  Guess what he did to cause it?......

Give up?

He hopped up from the couch and felt a bit of a pain that went away after a short time but every time he unleashed the troops it hurt.  I would get to a doctor.

Actually the name for the condition is torsion. It happened to me, I have stitches/staples holding mine in place, had the operation when I was in 11th grade. I actually know at least 3 other people besides myself that had to have this done. I dont believe thats what you have though because it hurts so bad you dont want to have sex or anything close to down there.

AIRWAVES

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 02:01:35 PM »
Really there is something that hurts that bad that I wouldn't want sex. Damn still haven't found it yet for me.

Offline joey791

• Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 02:12:16 PM »
Really there is something that hurts that bad that I wouldn't want sex. Damn still haven't found it yet for me.

Trust me, I thought it was growing pains until one of my testicles swole up almost to the size of a baseball

Offline Bill

• I beat blue ballz
  • Big Daddy Hero
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 03:52:28 PM »

Trust me, I thought it was growing pains until one of my testicles swole up almost to the size of a baseball

which was surprising since his mom thought they were labia!.

Offline Frobozz

• Administrator
  • Big Daddy Hero
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 04:09:55 PM »

which was surprising since his mom thought they were labia!.

:ohsnap:

Sitemap Multimedia Forum
Daddy's Deals DP Daily News Blogs
EBooks Donations Contact Us
Daddyplace Constitution